At Swanson Electrical, we realise that health and safety is of paramount importance to our customers & the products we supply take in to account the standards of quality required.
We commit to taking all reasonably practicable steps to:
• Create a safe working environment.
• Provide ongoing information, instruction and mentoring to enable employees to work safely and help protect the safety of others.
• Throughout our business, we shall undertake risk assessments, implement the identified control measures and ensure communication is exchanged with our partners, clients and end users on health and safety matters.
• Keep all health and safety records in line with data protection and legislative requirements.
• Ensure health and safety forms part of the supply chain process from design to delivery.
• Help develop new skills which will contribute to safe actions and behaviour in the workplace.
• Ensure that suitable training is provided and the necessary protective equipment is used.
• Take steps to assess the suitability of our supply chains attention to health and safety compliance.
In order to assist us in our undertaking, we have appointed Marisa Firkins CMIOSH IIRSM of Safety Forward Ltd to provide competent advice and guidance, which we will duly adhere to. Swanson Electrical Ltd has all required insurances.
You can view our Competent Person Certificate below: